Friday, March 26, 2010

Inside Hockey's NCAA Video Previews

I had the privilege to be joined by a fellow colleague at Inside Hockey - also known as Kevin Edelson - for our video previews for IH of the NCAA Tournament.

Northeast Regional



Both Kevin and I agreed that BC would come out of this region against North Dakota. East Coast Bias perhaps?

East Regional



Kevin and I agreed that Cornell is coming out of this region. Is this another case of East Coast Bias?

West Regional



Ok, I went with Wisconsin in this regional and Kevin went with St. Cloud State for our WCHA representatives in the Frozen Four. Perhaps East Coast Bias is dead right?

Midwest Regional



In this regional we both picked a representative from the CCHA as I picked Miami and Kevin picked Michigan.

Frozen Four Picks



Kevin going against Michigan in their own state at Ford Field? You don't say? Well, at the end of the day"East Coast Bias" is now in effect with Kevin with BC coming out as this year's National Champion Cornell. Hey, his Frozen Four predictions are bold I will say that.

And since your's truly is confident that Miami will beat Cornell in the National Championship, I decided to add a signature to my bracket and put it up on Ebay at a later date.

Enjoy the Tournament!

No comments:

Post a Comment